





Hard to believe that Ely is 4! He turned 4 about a month ago and we had his party on August 10th. So, I am a little late in posting about it, but at least I am getting around to it now. We had a combined party with his best friend Mikah, who turned 4 on the 11th. We had multiple themes- transformers, race cars, and last but not least, Spiderman. We invited Spiderman to come on our Transformer invitations.... And yes, there was an appearance. It was awesome! We had the party out at Nissman pavillion by the baseball field and forest fair park. And thankfully it was sunny that day. It was chaos, but fun! We made license plates, the girls were more interested than the boys... we played pin the wheels on the race car, I think they could all see through the blindfold... played in the grass, and had cake and opened presents. Just the right mix of friends, activities and outdoor fun.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Ely! It looks like his birthday was a blast. Was Spiderman secretly Uncle Dustin??
Post a Comment