Here are a few more pictures of our newest family member. Oh- we also have 2 other new family members. Uncle Dustin and Aunt Kelly bought Ely some fish. We are also proud to annouce that we have a black fish named Smokey and a goldfish named Racecar.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a little DOLL!!! I love his eyebrows! He looks a lot like Ely to me! Yea for computers and blogs so we can see each other's babies!
Hi Mandy! It's Gimlin...I love reading your blog. I get through it from Townie's blog. I think it's great that you did a natural birth. I did one and people thought I was crazy. We tend to do the natural route on things which most people think are weird, but oh well. It looks like your doing great! Check out my blog and I'll add you to my blogs that I read!
Precious! Loved seeing the kids last night! I can't believe how big Ely is getting. Looking forward to seeing y'all in June! Hope you feel better soon.
Hey Mandy!!! Congratulations on little Carson! I am sooo impressed you did a natural birth...but then again you were always the athletic type...haha. My hope is that we will soon visit you in Alaska!!! Hugs!
Post a Comment