Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ok I give up

I have been avoiding jumping into blogland for a while now. I kept thinking, when would I ever have time to blog!!! Who has time to do this??? I work, I play, sometimes I actually cook a healthy dinner for my family or go for a jog with Ely in the stroller and then I sleep. That is it in a nutshell. I promise up front I probably won't have time to keep this blog very current, but for me, once a month might just be all I can do. I have been so encouraged by so many of your blogs out there, seeing your light shine and God revealed in you. Thank you to all the bloggers professing His work in your life. So that is my goal with this blog. To share with friends and family some of our family's joys and heartaches and to glorify the Lord who gives us life abundantly. He is the God of today, of this moment, and I want to praise Him with my words and have a place to record the ways he works in my life. So... cheers, yamas, kompai to "Living in the Moment".